My Journey towards a size zero began on the 15th of May 2016. I intend to become fitter and better in the next 18days with intention of dropping at least 8kg that is around 20lbs.
18 day goal weight 58kg
30 day goal weight 54kg
45 day goal weight 52kg hoping to have toned up a bit hence plan to have gained back a few pounds.
To join me email me email@example.com or call or text me on +254725774398.
OAT MEAL AND BLUEBERRIES
- You can eat ½ cup of oatmeal for each meal, which may be combined with a ½ cup of skim milk if desired. Topped with blueberries.
- Only whole oatmeal is allowed, not instant oatmeal.
- Instant oatmeal and granola bars should be avoided for the first seven days.
- Calorie consumption for the first seven days should be between 900 calories per day.
- Oat meal can be fond easily in any supermarket in kenya
- Blueberries you’ll have to buy some from city market or you can easily substitute with fresh strawberries or a quarter mango.
- 1/2 cup (115 g) yogurt or non-dairy yogurt of choice
- 1 medium-size (100 g) ripe banana, frozen
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup (30 g) rolled oats*
- 1 Tbsp (7g) chia seeds**
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (optional but recommended)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed, and blend on high until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached. You want to make sure to keep blending until the chia seeds have broken down to achieve the smoothest and creamiest texture.
- This smoothie can be made the night before and left to thicken in the fridge overnight. It gets quite pudding-y, so feel free to stir in a splash of milk to achieve desired consistency.